Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Blogs of Interest

Bestest Blog of All Time - A blog that awards me the "Bestest Blog of the Day" is worth another link from my site. Thanks Bobby.
Around the World in 80 Blogs - I have to give Krazy Kelvin credit for this blog. This is where I got my inspiration from for "A World of Bloggers". Thanks Kelvin.
Consumers Awareness Guide to Safety & Designer Eyewear - Some good information about your eyes, eye care, and eye protection.
Blog of the Day.org - A different take to a similar theme as Bestest Blog of the Day. Rob rates his blogs by category. Of course, I feature here too.
Brotherhood of the Bean - A blog all about coffee. Mmmm...coffee!
Dreams - a blog where people can submit their dreams to be published as a collection of dreams by dreamers.

4 Comments:

Blogger Frank Sirianni said...

Hi Rhys,
I was just recently going throught the blogs of people who left comments on my blogs. One commenter named Reno from Belgium. His blog sho()tmyblog.blogspot.com, is a photoblog with a twist. The twist: take a picture of your computer station with the sho()otmyblog page up and be original, creative, funny, etc. with the picture. I thought the site was a hoot, and you might get a kick out of it.
bye for now
frank

8/28/2006 8:33 AM  
Blogger Frank Sirianni said...

Sorry
Made a typo in above comment.
The name of the blog is Sho()otmyblog.
the addy is shootmyblog.blogspot.com
bye

8/28/2006 9:18 AM  
Blogger Reeholio said...

Hi Frank, thanks for pointing him out. I think it is quite a cool original idea.

8/30/2006 3:10 AM  
Blogger Justin Taffet said...

These are great blogs but on blog of the day.org I can't list my blog for some reason check it out. Also you should check out www.a-dumb-blog.blogspot.com it would totally make it to your blog.

9/13/2006 4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home